Last updated: July 13, 2018
This policy describes how Une Belle Cérémonie SAS (collectively, “Une Belle Cérémonie”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects, uses, and shares the information we obtain from you via the store or email exchanges.
> What We Collect
> How We Use Your Personal Information
> How We Share Your Personal Information
> How We Protect Your Information
> Your Choices
> Communicating With Us
> Changes To This Policy
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Asking for a quote||Name, e-mail address and phone number|
|Purchasing on our website||Name, credit card number and billing address|
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies that automatically collect information about your activities on our websites.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Une Belle Cérémonie primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Une Belle Cérémonie may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
• Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as events operations (hair and makeup, photography…), delivering packages, and processing credit card payments.
• Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
Once your wedding/vow renewal has occurred, we may present some of the work we perform by publishing photos of your day on our social media (Instagram and Facebook), online store or wedding vendor directories (such as WeddingWire).
• Other instances. Une Belle Cérémonie may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
• Business transition. Une Belle Cérémonie may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of the assets or stock of Une Belle Cérémonie, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. Une Belle Cérémonie may also share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our clients trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
|Your Options||What you need to do|
|Updating or Correcting the Personal Information Relating to your client account||You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, and other preferences by simply asking the representative you are in touch with via email.|
|Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails||You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail preferences directly with the representative you are in touch with.|
|Removing personal images used on our social media||You can ask that images featuring your day be removed from our social medial by sending us a message through the social media in question.|
Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Une Belle Cérémonie by mail or e-mail:
Une Belle Cérémonie SAS
17 avenue d’Italie
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
Changes To This Policy
1. “Cookies” are small bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies remember information about your activities on the site to make your visits to our website more enjoyable and valuable to you by providing a customized experience and recognizing your preferences when you visit our website. If you’ve chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some of the functionality of our website may be lost. Certain of our web page, particularly those that require a login and password, require that cookies be enabled in your browser and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
2. Web server logs are records of activity created by the computer that delivers the webpages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to bring you the webpage. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
3. Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We may also automatically collect general location information from your web browser.