Upon completion of your order, you receive a confirmation email. Your Personal Planner gets in touch with you within two working days to plan the details of your ceremony.
We are happy to assist you in booking your venue – please note that venues charge fees for privatization. See our selection of ceremony locations.
For outdoor ceremonies, your Personal Planner or your Officiant will advise you on the best place and time, depending on what you are looking for. We have performed outdoor ceremonies in public locations for years and we know the most romantic and intimate spots in the City of Love.
Planning your day with your Paris wedding officiant
Your ceremony planning will follow four steps:
- Answer a questionnaire online to tell us about your dream ceremony: location, music, vows…
- We send you a first draft of your ceremony script that you can review and comment on
- You write your own heartfelt personal vows (your officiant can give you tips if you want)
- We send you the final version of your ceremony script and all the details about the logistics of the day (including a map to the meeting point at your ceremony location and the cell number of your Officiant)
Options available (included in the fee)
- Recorded music
- Wedding or vow renewal blessing by a Pastor (also available to LGBT couples)
- Ceremony in English, French, or Spanish
- Souvenir certificate
How it goes on the day
Discover in this article how our ceremonies usually go:
Ceremonies are officiated within central Paris between 8am and 6pm (other times are possible upon request – some times may incur an additional fee). All prices are in Euros and include tax (VAT).
Questions and Answers
Can we have a male celebrant?
It may be surprising, but the wedding officiant business in France is a very feminine world. Besides some (not all) of the ministers at the American Church, all of our celebrants are ladies. I know it doesn’t have a traditional look, but they are talented and professional celebrants who know how to make a ceremony feel warm and intimate, and we believe this is the feel most couples are looking for in a romantic Paris elopement.
What does it mean that ceremonies are symbolic?
It simply means that you won’t have to do any paper work! Your wedding in Paris represents the true inner commitment you are making to each other. Any legal formalities can be done in your home country. For this reason, you don’t need to reside in France to get married there, and you don’t need to the 30 day residency that is required for city hall weddings.
Do I need to speak French?
Everyone on our team speaks English. You will not need to learn un petit mot unless you want to.